Sunday, June 12, 2005

FIRST EDITION

This is the Big One. Setting out in this primative slime known as blog journalism has filled me with both fear and lassitude. The lassitude will win, I have no doubt. Butfor these few continuing moments, let yourselves be thrilled by my own stupidity. Why have to think about yours, after all -- very unsettling.

The New Labour Government in Britain now is like one of those tangerines you leave until last because it never looked quite right in the first place. You hoped you'd never come to the point of having to swallow it. (I could have made more disgusting metaphors -- but having enjoyed such filth on the internet, I've started a small mission to add clean stuff, too. The advantage is immediate -- no-one's gonna jerk off over my writing, so I'll never get thelawsuits for spoiled keyboards or mice.)

Where was I? Oh, yes, politics, England, shit like that. Ah forget it.

See you again soon, blogfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment